Consolor is an innovative, forward thinking and exciting company, committed to the assessment, manufacture and provision of specialist seating and mobility products and services to NHS and private clients across the UK.
Consolor is looking to recruit a Quality and Regulatory Engineer/Technician based out of our site in Totton, Southampton. This role is ideal for candidates who have experience in a similar role/environment or has an initial grounding but is looking to develop and progress their career – gaining hands on experience in a thriving company.
You will be responsible for CE marking custom-made devices to Medical Devices Directive/Medical Devices Regulations and managing these regulations. This includes creating and maintaining the relevant technical files and updating the product user and technical instructions for use.
This role will maintain the upkeep of ISO9001 and ISO14001 manuals in conjunction with the ISO consultant and keep the H&S safety policies up to date in conjunction with changes within manufacturing processes. In order to achieve these you will liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including our suppliers.
- Strong relatable experience in a similar role and environment. Applicants who have a suitable academic qualification and have the ability to learn and progress quickly will also be considered.
- Knowledge/understanding of ISO9001, ISO14001 and necessary regulations
- Highly motivated and excellent communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and be able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team in a clinical setting
- Highly proficient in the use of IT software including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, simple databases
- Ability to achieve deadlines and adhere to audit schedules
Full training on Consolor’s approach to seating and products, will be provided and will be tailored to the successful applicant’s experience.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary – depending upon experience
- Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus option to take additional 5 days’ leave unpaid
- Staff benefit scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Working for a company that offers learning and development opportunities and wider career progression
If you are interested in the position, please do apply or if you have any questions please contact the team 02380 662283
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
Call 01202 827650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org